Being Here Matters!
The ABC of digital marketing starts from the fundamental necessity of all the companies to get their products/services noticed by the prospective buyers. Various types of marketing activities are broadly kept under into two heads: internet channels and non-internet channels.
1. Internet Marketing Channels: that need internet for the transmission of information:
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM):SEM mainly thrives on paid advertising on Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs). It may incorporate SEO as well.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): The aim of SEO is to use such keywords that appear first when someone searches for it.
- Content Marketing: Content marketing is the art of boosting the sales simply by writing the engaging content about the product or service on website, blog, article, social media posts etc.
- Influencer Marketing: Influencer content may be framed as testimonial advertising, by critics and/or stake-holders.
- Campaign Marketing: It is used in branding, especially when a super-important new product is launched, to make it most awaited in the business, which gives back huge profits.
- E-Commerce Marketing: Ecommerce marketing swells sales by raising awareness about an online store and the products it is offering.
- Social Media Marketing and Social Media Optimization: SMM and SMO rely on the optimum use of many social media channels, like Facebook, twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, blog, RSS feed etc. for marketing. Initial content and constant feeds are enhanced by images, videos, tag-lines etc. to catch the eye of the customer.
- Direct E-Mail Marketing: In Direct email marketing, standalone advertisements are sent to a targeted list of recipients.
- Display Advertising: Also known as Online Banner Advertising, it includes creation of a window for the advertisements (banner or poster form) to be seen and noticed by the consumers while going through their regular routine on internet.
- Games: Paid advertisements in the starting of a new level of game or getting rewards upon watching an advertisement video in the game works as a powerful marketing tool.
- Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC): PPCs are the advertisements that appear at the top of the search engine pages when you search for the same topic.
- Online Public Relations: OPR refers to the management of the relations between the organization, stake-holders and its customers using various internet marketing channels.
- Online Reputation Management (ORM): ORM is mainly involved with managing the results on websites that make endorsements and referrals on the basis of the product and services offered by a company.
- Affiliate Marketing: In this type of marketing, the sales-person, or ‘the affiliate’ gets rewards for his own efforts in getting maximum business for the company.
- Viral Content Campaigns: This includes creating campaigns through which extraordinary content or post, which is not usually picked up by general media, but gets exponential popularity on internet.
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO): It is the approach of increasing the visitors to the company website which will eventually convert into the customers.
2. Non-Internet Marketing Channels: that do not need internet to provide digital media.
- E–Books: This includes white papers, videos, infographics or self-published e-books that are free to download and to be used for marketing.
- Optical Disks: ACDs, VCDs and DVDs are efficient tools for getting all the relevant information in one place, from a reliable source.
- SMS: SMS is a very potent means of communication and marketing as well. It is short, crisp and provides all the required information to the receiver.
- MMS: SMS, when upgraded with an image, audio or video clip, it becomes MMS. It is short and crisp and precise as SMS, but includes the appeal of invitation that a multimedia file exhibits.
- Callback and on-hold ring tones: Call back and on-hold ringtones are usually catchy, informative, yet entertaining, and many companies see them as potential reachers to random people calling their companies.
In the world of marketing, every little business has competitors and hence, it is important that digital marketing strategies should be such that they reach to the largest chunk of the population. That’s what you choose us for…
We are a team of skilled, hard working, goal oriented individuals that manages your website, creates fresh and innovative content, boost your social media posts and give the opportune exposure to your DMC to bring your business into limelight.
We have provided Digital Marketing Solutions, like Social Media Marketing, Facebook Application, Twitter, YouTube Videos, to some of the well-known brands, such as, Maruti A-Star, Coollip, Maruti Estilo, Tresmode, True Value and so on...
We go beyond the commonplace digital marketing strategies and furnish well thought-out, proficient, yet innovative gimmick keeping a keen eye to the details. We give a new dimension to your Digital Marketing Campaign (DMC) and create a niche for your customers to connect with you, so that they come back every time. We increase your online visibility, create brand value, develop loyalty and trust among the consumers, overall, manage your online reputation.
Doors Studio - India & UAE Presence
As a leading Digital marketing Agency in Delhi,India our clientele is spread across India & UAE. You can now avail our best digital marketing services in Abudhabi, RAS-Al-kaimah, Dubai, Sharjah and UAE