Designation:Manager - Client Acquisition
Department:Sales & Marketing
Qualification:Graduate | MBA
Key Responsibilities -
Business Development, Account Mining and Partnerships
- Identifying new opportunities and clients
- Generating leads
- Contributing to pitch presentations and personally pitching to clients to acquire new business.
- Account Mining activities. Coordinating with the Strategist to come up with new offerings to increase revenue from existing accounts.
- Competitor analysis. Should be aware of the work being done by the competition and come up with strategies to acquire those accounts.
- Maintaining a good relationship with clients
- Monitor Digital & New Media industry trends and competitor offerings to identify potential business avenues and improve current offerings
- In charge of interfacing with clients to understand key requirements, business background and design objectives.
- Finding out about the project requirements (taking a brief) estimating the time the project will require, and providing a cost quotation.
Location - Gurugram